Changes to Feats
Ok, so we’re looking at changing some feats from what they are in the rule book.
- Weapon Focus/Specialisation – grouped to similar sorts of weapons (Great Weapons/swords/axes/polearms ect.) rather than being for a single weapon type.
- Exotic Weapon Proficiency – You learn one weapon with this, but you can learn to use extra exotic weapons for 2 skill points when you level up.
- Dodge – If not declared, it’s assumed to be against the first attack against you.
- Toughness – gain Endurance as a bonus, and +1 HP per level.
- Any feats that give a +2 bonus on skills (acrobatic/deft hands/athletic ect.) give +2 per 5 levels (rounding up). The skills upgraded also become Class skills for any class you take.
- Any feats that give a +2 to a save (iron will/lightning reflexes/great fortitude) gives +2 OR +1 per 4 levels (whichever is higher).
- Precise Shot and Point Blank shot come together as a single feat selection.